Feeling very inspired, but I am lacking the time and energy to put it into action. Someday, right???? I have a file on my computer of saved images of things I love and want to do...eventually.
this is just too cute.

Um, can someone come to my house and organize my scrap/office to look like this???

Ready to repaint and make this my entryway! Haha, someday.

Love this.

So cute.

More cute.

Love it.

Love it.

Love it.

And yes, I love this, too.

Sadly I have the stuff to complete some of these projects...but it's collecting dust right now.
What inspires YOU???
4 comments:
I love those floating shelves!
When I finally live in more then a glorified apartment I will surly have to do some of these things in my house...or at least dream about them like you.
love all of the inspiration that you posted! so right now your blog is inspiring me! thanks for sharing...
shaq
super inspiring post! love it! :)
Post a Comment