- amount of money Shutterfly wanted me to shell out for my cute Christmas card--$160
- amount of money I spent making a knock-off of the very same card--$17 for 100 envelopes, $2.50 each for a pack of 8 1/2x11 kraft & white cardstock pack, $20 for prints from Walgreens, and the remaining cardstock I used my stash.
- 1000=number of miles on Mike's brand new car already (he insists I've put on the most miles listening to XM radio in the driveway late at night)
- 5=the number of people I have left to buy some Christmas presents for
- 4 equals the number of people in this household that have been sick this week (flu-sick. Yuck) Kaycey and I have been spared for the most part.
- 15+=the number of baths poor Sadie had in three days
- 12+=the loads of laundry since Monday I've been attempting to do
- 7=the number of gals I know expecting a baby (or two!) between February and May (and two of them are expecting twin boys!!!!)
- 2=the number of bedsheets I rolled in a ball and threw in the garbage, not being able to handle the grossness
- 2 pairs of pants in the garbage (see end of last bullet point)
- 2 out of 3 kids back at school today
- 2=the number of shutterfly books ordered this week (I spent way too much time with their new customize feature! Just like a scrapbook!)
- countless hours of sleep lost this week
- Here's hoping for a healthy and better week ahead!!
Thursday, December 15, 2011
by the numbers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are pretty impressive numbers!
That is an exhausting tally! Hope the numbers get smaller this week unless they are more on the positive side.
Post a Comment