Kaycey joined the cross country team. She is already running over 2 miles, no problem! Cal starts soccer practice tomorrow. I'm so glad this school has so much to offer. We also found out yesterday that Cal made one of the select club baseball teams that he tried out for. It's exciting, but it means lots more time playing baseball and being on the road for tournaments next year! They start practice in January already! We're not so sure what to do with Maddie...dance or gymnastics. She is definitely going to do swimming, seeing as she spent so much of her summer in a pool, often doing front flips into the pool, any pool. Off ladders, diving boards, etc...yeah, I think she needs to officially know how to swim, that little daredevil!
First day.
3 comments:
Nice update! I'm so impressed by your kids! Is Kaycey going with her real hair this year? She looks beautiful!
Sounds like an exciting new year, and a very busy one for mom and dad!
Yes, she is!! :)
Post a Comment