That has a home in our tree in front of our house. How we didn't notice it before it got as big as a beach ball is beyond me!!
And this little baby...who is so NOT little anymore!! In fact she is 19 lbs, 10 oz. That's a chunky monkey :) She is a monster...crawling, into everything, standing, crawling some more...
(uh don't mind the dust on my kitchen floor...it's been hard to do much of anything since Sadie is mobile!!) Poor baby isn't feeling so good this week...she has whatever nasty cold I've been trying to get rid of, and she is getting her top four front teeth at once!
OFFICIAL STINKER! Who, me???
Party planning is underway to celebrate Kaycey being cancer free for nearly five years! It's gonna be big! I don't know how I'm going to get everything done...so little time and SO, so, so much to do!
At the end of July we went to Hollandfest, in Mike's hometown. The kids dress up in costume and scrub the streets. Even Sadie got in on it.
Cal & Kaycey didn't want to dress up, but everyone still had fun. Lots of treats and rides! After the fest, we went back to Grandma & Grandpa's for pizza, snacks, and four wheeling.
Cal & Kaycey on the four wheeler
Cal's off to camp for a whole week this year!! Kaycey is officially in charge of his pets, Franklin and Carlos (a tiny turtle and a beta fish...and by the way Kaycey has a little gecko lizard named Skeeter.) SO here they are, right before Cal and I left to go to camp (144 miles away!!!)
We've been on the go, swimming tons, hanging with friends, and having way too much fun. Can't believe school starts in just over two weeks!!
2 comments:
Sadie is so adorable! I wish she & Jane could play together. I love the Dutch outfits. Adorable...and yeah! Summer's almost over. Crazy.
Love seeing all the great pics... and that beehive looks like something out of a book!!
Post a Comment