Here is a picture of my odometer on Tuesday. The long running joke for a few years was that once I hit 70,000 miles, I would get a new vehicle. I was really mad I didn't have my camera when I hit 70,000 exactly. Apparently back then (okay we are talking like 2007), either Mike thought I would never get to 70,000, or he underestimated how long it would take. Well, as we got closer to the 70,000 he changed the number I had to reach to get a new car. First 100,000 now it's 270,000. Haha. While I have my new car all picked out (in my dreams!),

our lovely beat up minivan will do for now.
Mike says I should work on getting matching dents (the front and rear are in shambles, too! Pathetic, I know, that this car is only 5 years old!!) And I can almost with 100% certainty tell you if my car had been running when I took that odometer photo, I bet the gas gauge was on "E". Typical me.
No comments:
Post a Comment