
Anyone else find it a problem that I can't walk into a room without crunching some cheerios beneath my feet?
Or that there is play-doh stuck to the table and floor? (at least it's easier to vacuum when it hardens)
Or that my laundry to fold and to do pile is as tall as the washing machine?
Or that there are dust balls lurking in almost every corner of the house?
Or that there are moldy pumpkins adorning our porch?
Or that the costumes are looking lovely sprawled all over the kitchen table?
Or the mudroom should be renamed as the dumping grounds?
Or that you can barely walk into the garage? Thank you shout out to: boat, motorcycle, a myriad of bikes, trikes, balls, and scooters.
Sigh. And hosting a birthday party this weekend means cleaning the house all week. Wish I could count on nice weather to have an outside party!!
At least I have a getaway weekend with a few gals soon. How ever will I pack and plan for that with all the cleaning that must be done??
3 comments:
Hey, it's only the day after Halloween, and a Monday at that. Give yourself a break! (But don't actually TAKE a break...you have that party to get ready for after all.) Wish I was joining you on your scrapbook retreat! One of these times!
Oh darn I thought that stuff was normal! At least we are doing it together.
Make sure the counters and table are cleaned off -- that is the only thing people will look at and leave the rest!! BUT... when you use my version of cleaning do NOT and I repeat DO NOT let your guests walk around in bare feet .. that is when they will notice the dust bunnies and "other" things on the floor! LOL
Post a Comment