Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shutterfly love!

Let me just show some love for Shutterfly! I've been creating books for years through Shutterfly, and it's that time of year again...the time that I spend hours going through pictures, uploading pictures, changing backgrounds, moving around photos, and adding captions...but I love it! I have made at least a dozen or so books, my most favorite of all being the 8x8 hard cover albums. The quality just can't be beat!

I'm so in love with their beautiful invitations and cards. The bad thing? They are all SO cute, I don't know what to choose! I did use this Shutterfly first year invite for Sadie's first birthday. How cute is that?? I am torn on what to use for a Christmas card, though. I'm loving these! There are so many options-in size, folding or non-folding card, and number of photos. And have you seen the calendars you can make? What an awesome gift idea!

This year, I'm eager to get started on books for me. That's right. ME. I've been spending hours and years on making these beautiful treasures for everyone else. Now it's my turn! : )

Check out their awesome promotion going on now here!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

We got ours from Shutterfly this year!

Rhonda said...

Good for you! I too am trying it out this year - glad to hear that they turn out so well!