Wednesday, April 6, 2011

VOTE!

No, this is not a post about politics, but about a deserving charity that needs your vote.

WaterStone Bank is giving away a total of $90,000 to a few lucky local charities or schools during the month of April...and the community gets to choose! The $90,000 will be donated based on the votes submitted by the general public from April 1 through April 30, 2011.

I am asking everyone to take a few moments (and several times--you can vote more than once!!) and vote for our friend Jack and his "I Back Jack" foundation, which supports pediatric oncology (namely Neuroblastoma) research. Jack holds a very special place in our hearts, as we met him as Kaycey was released from the hospital from her final chemo and transplant, and he was newly diagnosed. The foundation is in 6th place, with everyone's help, I am sure we can move it up (top 5 places receive money)!!!

Links:
TO READ JACK'S CARINGBRIDGE PAGE, GO HERE

TO READ ABOUT JACK'S FOUNDATION, GO HERE

TO VOTE, GO HERE

Okay, now go vote!!! :)

No comments: