Tuesday, June 14, 2011

There's no place like home?~part 2

Okay, I just can't get the spacing right. So there's a lot of blank space. you'll just have to scroll alot.

Part two of my vacation.....








At Mile High Stadium, home of the Denver Broncos








at Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies





At Tony's, the Packer bar in downtown Colorado Springs.





Saying goodbye to Sarah




With Helene, at Red Rocks Amphitheatre



















Coors Brewery Tour with Helene








Helene and I also took a trip downtown Denver before heading to the airport. We saw the Governor's Mansion, the Capitol, and the Art Museum.







This is the Denver Airport. It's supposed to look like mountains, I guess. My friends and I like to think of them as circus tents.








I can't believe how much we saw in such a short amount of time. It was so awesome. I could absolutely live there. I have a list of things that we didn't get to do because we simply ran out fo time. I CANNOT wait to go back to Colorado!! : )

No comments: