I have a bookshelf on the end of the kitchen island which spent most of the school year overflowing with school papers (in this photo, the papers aren't so overflowing!)
BUT...school papers: meet three-ring-binder (or perhaps the garbage...) and VOILA--I have a three ring binder for each child just for "school" themed stuff. I incorporate the school things with any 12x12 school layouts I've done and put it all in order. Using different sized page protectors (many 8 1/2x11), and I put it all together. Here are some pages from Maddie's book.
It's nothing fancy really, just a place to tuck things in. I haven't saved a whole lot this and last year; and of course, the older they get, the less there is to save.
I wish I could say I did this all along, but I didn't. I have this year and last year up to date with all 3 kids (though I do have more layouts to do) so to say. Sigh. There's alot of years before that to get workin' on!!
1 comment:
Good for you miss organized. Looks like you need a night of scrapbooking to catch up on on those past years. I'm in!!
Post a Comment