Tuesday, October 4, 2011

creativity part 2

This is the destination album I made to use for Colorado way back when for a class I taught. I definitely have to do pre-made albums more often. It was fun to make the stuff "fit" and to add stuff & pages! I pretty much finished day one (have to type up some journaling)...and probably fit 100+ more pictures. Not sure how that will work. May have to reprint some pics wallet sized! Don't mind the glare on the photos...Walgreens accidentally printed glossy finish for me. Grrrrrr. I didn't want to reprint or wait for new photos.






3 comments:

jessicaj said...

Super cute! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person.

Morgan said...

Love Love Love this mini album, so glad to see some pics in it!

Katherine said...

Was cut when it was empty, now it is super cute!!!