I went scrapbooking for the first time in a L-O-N-G time. I didn't get a ton done, but I'm proud of what I did!
For the past several weeks I've been hard at work organizing and rearranging my scrap stuff. I have a whole room dedicated to the stuff upstairs...but it spent most of the time in the laundry room (by the back door, most convenient!) I had a post drafted to show the disaster, but just couldn't get myself to post pics of the disaster. I did something daring--I separated almost all my paper and stickers and stuff. I was always a stickler for keeping everything "together" (if I bought paper and stickers from the same company and release, I kept them together). I was nervous as I've never been one to mix it up very much. And while I only have 6 pages to show for it, I have to say the new system was golden. I used stuff that I've had forever and stuff I would've never normally put together. Now if I can just get more time in a day to do some more...
old Sassafrass scraps & stickers, October Afternoon smiley button & letter stickers, Jillibean canvas & corrugated flower, Jenni Bowlin butterfly sticker
Bella paper, old and new Crate chipboard & stickers, My Mind's Eye tag
I used mist for the first time in my life on this page. I'm not sure I'm a mist kind of person. I see other people do it, and it's so cute...but it frustrated me. The cute tiny circles kind of happened by accident--after punching the circle border all the tiny pieces fell on my page. It looked so cute and I remember seeing it on a page elsewhere. So I glued them on! A tedious task. But cute nonetheless.
Bella chip letters, stickers, & paper, Doodlebug border sticker, Bo Bunny paper, Amy Tangerine fabric paper, Thicker letters, Fancy Pants chipboard, We R tag, Elle's studio tag
Jillibean stickers, die cuts, paper, and pin; Bella sticker, October Afternoon Stickers and paper, Imaginisce ribbon, Thickers and Pink Paislee letters, Love Elsie & Bazzill border
Scrap Within Reach paper, October Afternoon card and letters, Bella, Basic grey, & Webster's Pages letters; October Afternoon card & sticker, Scenic Route chipboard, Jillibean corrugated star, Jenni Bowlin ticket
My Mind's Eye paper & tag, Authentique paper, Crate paper, buttons, and sticker borders, Dear Lizzie chipboard and button, Little Yellow Bicycle card, Maya Road ribbon & jewel, October Afternoon stickers
Go me : )
Tomorrow I will post the Colorado album...I finished scrappin' day one of my trip!!
3 comments:
Super, super cute layouts! Tyler owes me a scrapbooking trip, so you girls will have to let me know when you plan to do your next Watertown or whatever one!
Great layouts! You were very busy last weekend.
Great job mixing things up. And you are organized? Well I guess it is time to have some scrappy friends over to do some cropping.
Post a Comment