Friday, March 2, 2012

five things Friday

1.  My celebrity crushes include:  Ryan Reynolds (so ridiculously cute.  Loved "The Proposal"), Anderson Cooper, Mike Rowe, Bradley Cooper (I don't think I've seen a movie I really liked with him in it.). And okay, next maybe 'crushes' isn't the right word--but you get it!--Ellen Degeneres, Natalie Portman (I did like "No Strings Attached", Sandra Bullock (I love every movie I see with her...especially "The Proposal"...so cute!), Jennifer Aniston (her movies pretty much stink,  but I think she is so darn cute).
2.  I actually check the national radar map every day for severe weather.  I also have a live feed (mostly during tornado season, which apparently has started super early this year) of tornado/storm chases going on.  Someday I want to print large photos of phenomenal weather shots.  Not sure where I'd hang them in my house, though.  Perhaps I need a weather room : )
3.  I don't fold or match socks.  They all get thrown in a dresser drawer.  And no way do I fold fitted sheets.  I roll them in a lovely ball and toss them on the closet shelf.
4.  I love lemon pez candy.  I could eat them forever.
5.  I just joined pinterest.  Need I say more?!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

You're cute.

Katherine said...

My kids would love to hang out with you in the weather room, eating pez, and not matching their socks. You got it going on in their book!