The drywallers were supposed to finish up some stuff end of last week/over the weekend (final touch ups). They never came, so they didn't come until sometime yesterday. So we won't be painting, because after the touch ups they still need to texture it, spray it, and prime it. Then comes time to paint. We are hoping sometime during the week next week we can start painting. All flooring has been ordered as well. I really do not feel confident at all in my choice for the 2nd floor. I wish I would've looked a little more...I think it's too dark and we should've gotten something shorter. I don't think it will look very good next to the runner at the top of the stairs. I'm also questioning my pick for the master bath. There were two of the same vinyl, just different colors. I chose the whiter of the two, now I think I should've chosen the creamier color. Too late now, at least I'm pretty sure it is since we signed the paperwork for it all to be ordered. The only thing I am sure about is the hardwood floor, we are doing that in the mudroom and laundry room, not sure how I feel about that yet. So now we have to go buy the appliances, and I am pretty sure I know what I want, it's a matter of staying under budget. As you can see in the picture, Mike has finished most of the siding on the front of the house. We also have two white roundtop vents that will go above the 2nd story bedroom windows. Now the only siding left is on the back of the house, which Mike isn't quite sure how he will get to it (the very top of the back of the house).
No comments:
Post a Comment