Monday, July 14, 2008

Excited...

and it has nothing to do with the house!! I am leaving for CHA (a huge craft/hobby convention in Chicago) Friday . I will get to drool over the latest and greatest paper, bling, chipboard, and ribbon, maybe make some projects, get some free stuff, and have some quality gal time with adults who also will be drooling over fantastic scrapbooking stuff.

Saw Cracker at Summerfest on the 2nd of July and it was awesome. Front row. So cool. Can't wait till they are back in or near Milwaukee. They have this huge campout in California with other bands in September, man I wish I could go to that!!!


I had so much fun bartending the night before the 4th. Here is my friend Nikki and I. I am standing up in her wedding next May.


The fourth was fun--we went to a parade in Hales Corners with my Mom, a really nice parade. Then fireworks with my sister, Dad, and Stepmom in Greendale at night.


Unfortunately, no house news... : ( No one has been there, and no countertops in sight. Might have our permanent stairs and balcony railing in by the wknd.

No comments: