Thursday, May 27, 2010

as promised....

Baseball season is underway for Cal, and school comes to a close tomorrow until August. My friend is here staying with us for 10 days. We had the kids' school musical this past weekend as well as Mike's sister's wedding in Sheboygan. Mike took off yesterday to finish painting and putting the railings back up on the porch. Mike's been talking/looking with his brother for rental properties (Mike & his brother had their own little flipping house business for years through college and after. His brother stuck with it and he has since retired from his other job. He's 37!) I've been eyeing up/researching a new vehicle (I only have 9,000 more miles to go till 70,000! Our deal was I get a new vehicle at 70. Now Mike says I have to wait till 100, haha. He's kidding. He better be.) So, we've been incredibly busy!!! If it's not one thing it's another!! But that's okay.

SIX MONTH comparison
Sadie, 6 1/2 months old

Maddie

Kaycey was about 7 months in this photo, but didn't have much for digital before she was 6 months old.

Cal

Well one thing is true, they all had hair (though you can't see Kaycey's with her hat on!) Wonder if I'd be able to tell who is who 25 years from now??

2 comments:

Beth said...

OK...It's official...you guys have the most beautiful babies!!!

AnnaMarie said...

They're so adorable! And they each have their own little look. LOVE Sadie's bow!