Wednesday, May 12, 2010

crafty weekend

April 23-25, I went away for my first scrapbook getaway in over a year! I have to admit, I was torn thinking maybe I should just stay one night, or just going for the day Saturday. But 1-I really needed the time away, 2-I didn't want to let my crafty buds down. I am so glad I went, and I can't wait for the next one. It was so much fun, and definitely a much needed getaway. Mike held down the fort and all the duties that go with that (the soccer games, birthday parties, etc.) and he's asking when I'm going away again, too (he really enjoys his alone time with the kids!)

Here are some pages I made on my weekend away.

Cal, June 2003 (paper: october afternoon)

Cal, August 2009 (paper Scenic Route)

Sadie, November 2009 (paper Little Yellow Bicycle)

Sadie, November 2009 (paper Dear Lizzy spring)

Kaycey, June 2003 (paper OLD Creative Imaginations)

Kaycey, 2008 (paper Crate Paper)

Maddie 2009 (paper October Afternoon)

Maddie & cousin Ethan 2007 (paper October Afternoon)

Apparently I love October Afternoon : )

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Love them! I'm glad you had a good (and productive!) weekend away. Maybe next time I can join you. My fav is the Dear Lizzy one, but you have some really great pictures in the other ones, too.

Rhonda said...

WOW!! You do beautiful work !! I haven;t seen it in a long time I forgot how gifted you are!
Thanks for sharing!!