My cousin ended up with an extra ticket to Dave Matthews...so when she asked me if I wanted to go, DUH!!! I had SO much fun Friday night at Wrigley Field w/ Laura. We counted at least 4 times we've seen him together, so I think that makes 9 or 10 times total that I've seen them in concert since 1995. It brought back so many memories from high school and shortly after. Sigh. I wish I could go back just for a day!
But let me just say how glad I am that I don't live in that crazy city!! I felt like it was New Year's Eve in New York...not that I've ever been to New York for New Year's, but seriously, it was INSANE!!
A picture of my cousin & I after the show, waiting to get up the steps to the "L". We had major problems trying to figure the whole subway/ticket thing out :)
Dave! He always puts on a great show, but even better--he sang one of my all time favorites (Dancing Nancies)! Even more awesome, he sang "Burning Down the House", which he BETTER sing in two weeks at Farm Aid (I'm going!).
No comments:
Post a Comment