Friday, May 13, 2011

all crafty post!!












so proud of my mini book mania...


#1) The second one I am doing for a group of gals from school. They haven't seen it yet, they just know the theme has to do with summer. It is a "Mom and Me" event. I'm surprised by how many signed up!! And I've had several last minute sign ups. I'm a little nervous some people will show up to class without having RSVP'd! Yikes!!! I still need to add the rings and ribbons.

#2) First pic--destination mini book. After reading about Ali Edwards "Scrapbook on the Road" see more about that HERE, I was feeling all sorts of inspired. SO I put this mini together, and I'm teaching it as a class next week. Class one filled, so I will announce a second class date, to be determined. I leave for a Colorado getaway in less than two weeks...all by my lonesome! I am visiting a couple of friends while there. The idea is, make the book before you go, and all you need to do is fill in the blanks, add your photos, and add your memorabilia...and voila! A mini book completed.


#3) I made a third book--a birthday mini, but I have no photos of that one, yet. It is a class I am teaching in July.


Yay for mini books!!!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Really lovin' your mini books!