Easter morning
Cal in full uniform
Cal's class went to a Brewer game at the beginning of April and our group got to move down to field level seats!! Awesome!! I took this picture, we were pretty much right behind the dugout.
Kaycey, a couple days before her birthday
Yep, that's me, circa 1987! All decked out in Huey Lewis and the News...that was my first concert ever!
Sadie at Stonefire Pizza for the first time. I don't think this needs any other words.
My main reason for not posting pictures for quite some time is that my old laptop has no room left for me to upload pictures. And I don't like the way my new laptop is organizing pictures. So I gave up. The pictures sit on my camera. It is very sad but true. In all honesty, I have been very lax in even taking pictures this year altogether. But I vow to to take more pictures, I mean, come on!! I have a camera, I should use it!!
My insanely busy week at a glance:
Monday--visit Grandma after school (my Grandma broke her hip a week ago; she fell off of a ladder) but get home in time for swim lessons at 7pm.
Tuesday--work at the store, eye appointment immediately after work, then meet my friend for dinner celebrating a marathon finish (uh, her not me!!)
Wednesday--dance class for M, baseball practice for C 5-8pm, my bootcamp workout class from 7:15-8:15.
Thursday--soccer practice for K, and I teach my Destinations album class that night (guess I need to squeeze in finishing cutting everything for it sometime this week!! I did cut all the chipboard for it and most of the paper--phew! What a workout!)
Friday--Entertainment Night at School.
Sat/Sun--K has a soccer game, C's first baseball tournament
Sat/Sun--K has a soccer game, C's first baseball tournament
Guess we have a busy week.
2 comments:
Such a busy mom you are! Adorable pictures! Sadie is just too big, and everyone looks healthy and happy. You're so blessed.
We need to get around to rescheduling our dinner plans...ASAP!
Post a Comment