Friday, July 20, 2012

Time flies...

...whether you are having fun...or not.

Summer has been consumed by heat.  Baseball.  And the dog.  Then summer school (which contrary to what at least one of my children think, it is a GOOD thing...).  And the heat.  Injuries (bruises, scrapes, sprains).  Some swimming.  And the dog.  More baseball.  Some softball.  Heat. Instagram (LOVE).  The dog.  A never-ending cycle, almost merry-go-round like.  Typically I enjoy the kids' baseball games, but quite honestly, I've had enough (mostly because of sitting in most of them in the vicious heat.  Sometimes with the dog).  Our summer so far: in one blog post.











There has been very little "me" time this summer...so I look forward to fall:  cooler weather, a potential vacation or two, a scrapbooking getaway (hopefully?!), new sports to cheer for, new places to drive, and a dog who isn't tearing this place up.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Those baseball seasons get long! That last picture of Sadie (I think) and Tuck...makes it sort of worth it, having a dog? Maybe?

Elizabeth said...

I must say, that seeing how much Sadie loves Tuck and Tuck loves Sadie is one reason to smile :)