Okay, so I am really tired of winter. The cold, the ice, the snow...it can melt any time now!!
It was a pretty productive weekend at the house. The side of the house where the porch wraps around is almost completely sided. I'm assuming the back is complete, though there is so much snow back there, it's difficult to go in the back yard! The porch roof is completely sheeted, and some of it is ready to be shingled. I don't think they started shingling the porch roof, though. A crew is supposed to be out there today working, I am assuming they will be siding everything but the front of the house (waiting for the crown moulding stuff for the windows to be delivered). I would think they'd shingle what was left, too, since there's not much left to do (just the porch). Mike moved the pantry in kitchen over the weekend, to go with the new plan. There's some other odds and ends work he will do until we get the final bid and specs from the cabinet guy, telling us the exact measurements. After we get that we can call in the plumber and heating guy and have them change what they need to change.
We had a home inspector come to our current house this morning, so it looks like everything is good with the buyers. Their financing is all set, so now we just start packing and wait for April 7th I guess!!! Not looking forward to moving 2 times in a short amount of time...
No comments:
Post a Comment