What's funny about this layout is I strategically placed the flowers to cover some guy's head that got in the way of the photo (bottom right!) I know I have a second super cute photo of the penguins and Mary Poppins and my sister and I somewhere, but for some reason it's MIA. I have no idea who the kid in the Harvard shirt is!! I attempted to cover him, too, but it just didn't look right (remember if you click on the picture you can see it up close!)
I altered a cigar box. This is my friend, Danna & I.
I started working on my December book. I got to day 16, but I also made several blank pages to put wherever. It's kind of "busy", but I think it'll turn out fine in the end. I figured this is a great year to do a project like this, since it's our first year in our new house. That'll be my next post!!
I created this mini book as a class I taught last Fall. I'm glad I found it, maybe I will actually fill it in this year with pictures and journaling!!

I made this with free product I got from CHA (scrapbook trade show) back in July in Chicago. Most if not all the materials are by Chatterbox, and I have been trying to find more of it some where, but no such luck! I love the stuff!! Isn't the owl adorable?? I think I'll hang it by a nail with some cute ribbon. Don't know where to hang it though...
I started working on my December book. I got to day 16, but I also made several blank pages to put wherever. It's kind of "busy", but I think it'll turn out fine in the end. I figured this is a great year to do a project like this, since it's our first year in our new house. That'll be my next post!!
And, last but not least, way to go Jets. Way to crush the Titans undefeated record. woohoo!! And tonight Monday night football--go Packers!!!
Today we woke up to a surprise snowfall! Only about 3", but I had no idea. Cal was so excited. Only 3", but my dang minivan got stuck in the driveway. Poo. I can't wait to get an SUV again.
No comments:
Post a Comment