Monday, November 24, 2008

SNEAK PEEK!!

i don't have time to upload all my pages of the December album seeing as it's dinner time, but here's a little peek : )

THE FRONT:

I have a long way to go yet, seeing as I don't even have it bound (I will use office rings and tie ribbons on them). But I think I've decided to finish it (17-31) without numbering pages, esp. since the last half of the month is much busier than the first half. That way, once I print the pictures and know what I am journaling, I can add the numbers then. I also have some baseball card protectors I want to cut up and add to this book for wallet sized photos.
After the snow today, I am much more in the holiday spirit. Goals for the week: 1) finish Dec. book and 2) pull aside all my Christmas decoration bins in the basement. I should probably get Mike to bring in our tall black bookshelves that are currently in the garage so I have a place to put some decorations!! We have to decide if we are getting a real or an artificial tree, too (we've had a real one since Mike and I got married)
More to come in the next couple days...

2 comments:

jessicaj said...

OK, that is so stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, that looks amazing!