here's an updated pic of the outside of the house. Mike finished putting on that crown stuff above the other windows, and our fake vents above the 2nd story windows. Can't wait till spring when we will paint the porch & steps white!! Oh by the way, the grass in front is coming in so awesome, Mike even had to cut the grass last week. The kids have been playing soccer and kickball in the front yard, too. Hooray for grass!
It was snowing today. I guess the cold may be here to stay, after being spoiled with multiple 70* days!!
I am determined to have some curtains or shades hanging by the end of this weekend. Okay, at the very least, purchase them. I am tired of being blinded in the morning when I walk out of our bedroom!
4 comments:
Elizabeth, the house is gorgeous! I have a ton of interior inspiration on saved on my computer. Maybe it could help jumpstart you. we should get together sometime.
That would be great! I've always loved that pic of what you did with your collage on your pink wall!
Oh my goodness ~ I LOVE IT! Fantastic job to Mike and all his hard work.
I can't wait for you to see the house. One of these days... : )
Post a Comment