We had a really nice weekend in Michigan at a wedding for Mike's very good friend. Can you imagine the photo ops I had to take advantage of at a place like this???? I swear, I am going to go buy a barn. So the story is that this 26 year old gal bought the barn and farmhouse next door and renovated it to use for her own wedding. Then she thought, "Hey....I think I have an idea..." and she rents out the barn for weddings/receptions. She now owns two barns. From the outside, while awesome, it looks a little disheveled (maybe a little hard to tell in the b/w pic)...
but the inside....WOW! It was so beautiful.
They got married & had a reception at the Blue Dress Barn in St. Joseph, Michigan. I have never been to a more beautiful location for a wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Everything about the place was absolutely stunning. Not to mention the bride and groom : )
I really have not fallen off the face of Earth, and I plan on catching up on all my posting I've missed out on in the past couple weeks!! More pics to come on the wedding, too!!
1 comment:
Glad you are back on the blog. I want to buy a barn too. Maybe we can find a BOGO offer and go in on it together:)
Post a Comment