SIX
FIVE

FOUR
TWO
ONE
I can't believe she's seven!! We had the party with my Dad and Maria and my sister, and she got great gifts--Hannah Montana sports barbie (she even played barbies for the first time in over two years after opening it!!), soccer ball, aluminum bat, and her favorite, a Ryan Braun shirt, which she wore to the game the night of her birthday!! And for the first time, the Brewers won when Kaycey went to the game. So one party down, two birthday parties to go...one tomorrow night with my mom's side of the family and one next Saturday with Mike's family. I am not brave enough to have a party with school kids. Mike's family has so many little kids, I count that as the party with school kids.




3 comments:
Simply Adorable!!
I love the countdown of birthday pictures. Kaycey's birthdays must be especially special. I'm glad she had a nice day!
What a cutie! I also like the countdown. She must have a mother that has organized her pictures lately to be able to find one from each year.
Post a Comment