I love, love, LOVE watching air shows!! Many years ago, while in 8th grade through high school, you could find me at EAA every summer as a member of Civil Air Patrol. Would you believe I once wanted to go to the Air Force Academy?? I'll have to dig up some old pictures of me and scan them....And just a few years back, we were invited by Make A Wish to come see the Thunderbirds practice for the air show. It was so cool!! After the practice, the pilots came around and talked to all the kids, took pictures, and signed autographs for them. Could this really have been FOUR years ago already?!?!?!?
It was really difficult to get good pics from this past Friday's show with some fog and low clouds, but hey, I tried.



3 comments:
You did get good pics! Well done.
Look how young everyone looks!!
Those planes are amazing! The last picture is great! And the blond hair four years ago?
That is awesome.
Post a Comment