Friday, February 24, 2012

five things Friday

1.  Forget apples and bananas, my favorite fruit is honeydew melon.
2.  I must wear socks to bed and sleep with two pillows under my head and one body pillow.
3.  I have always loved the colors orange and yellow best.
4.  I will not step into a bank, unless I absolutely have to.  I'm afraid of a hold-up.  I don't know why.  I don't even watch those kind of movies!!
5.  I was in Civil Air Patrol for years and even got the opportunity to be co-commander of a National Flight Encampment one summer as a Cadet 2nd Lieutenant (a pretty big deal!).  Because of it, I earned one of the top ribbons, the Commander's Commendation.  Those two weeks were SO much fun.  I still have my stack of ribbons that I earned from the years I spent in Civil Air Patrol.  I wish I would've saved my uniforms!!

Hope you enjoyed learning a few new things about me!! Have a great weekend! : )

No comments: