Trying Project Life. Sadly I've fallen behind. I'll blame it on issues I had getting pictures from my camera to my computer. Uh, I have no idea how all those people stay caught up on it.
Signed up for this:
The Dirty Girl Mud Run. Oh, yeah. I'm sort of in shock still myself. BUT--I also intend on signing up for several more 5K's. While I have no desire to ever run a marathon, I think doing a half or even a 10K would be pretty cool.
And I also signed up to be a consultant for this newer company:
You can find more information about the company and view the catalog HERE
Since I'm so new to it, I'll be sharing more on that another time :)
New year, new things. Hopeful and excited for many positive things to come out of all of the new things I'm trying!

3 comments:
Mud runs are so much fun. You're going to have a (filthy dirty) blast!
All worthy things to do! I'm glad you're finding fun things to get into!
A lot of the Moms at the kids school do the Dirty girl run! It sounds like fun.
Post a Comment