No new pictues of the house to post as of now! A good portion of the back of the house is shingled, though. Mike will be out there again on Saturday and Sunday, as long as the weather is dry, to keep shingling.
Tuesday, I met the plumber out at the house and discussed the basement plumbing. Yes, the plumber is already to begin roughing, WOW! Monday he will start the first floor of the house. So my assignment for tonight/tomorrow is to finish picking out faucets & sinks. We already have some items, but there's plenty left to choose! Mike and I also met for lunch on Tuesday and went to a couple different fireplace showrooms. The first place didn't have anything that really jumped out at me. I had a vision in my head, and I had a picture to base it off of. But I am such a visual person, I need to see it. So, we went to a second place and walked in the door, and upon walking in, BOOM. There it was. I pointed, and said, "That one." Boy I wish everything was that easy. I uploaded a picture of it from the fireplace site. I have to get over to get our final cabinet designs done as well. Nearly every room in the house could have built ins or some sort of cabinetry as far as I am concerned, but of course, that's not possible! It would cost an arm and a leg...but for sure we need the kitchen, the great room, the laundry room, and our bathroom. So lots more decisions to make. I am really struggling with the laundry room layout. I want to make the most with the room we have, and I have to keep the washer, dryer, and sink where it is in the plan no matter what. So that makes it complicated. I'll put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with!!
Perhaps this weekend I will have new pictures to post! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment