Green and Gold??? I think we should consider it!!! Not sure what the neighbors would think, but I don't care!! How awesome are the Packers??? I've been looking for a little Green Bay Packers flag to stick out by the building permit.
So FINALLY my camera is ready to pick up (which I will do tomorrow) and I will be able to take pictures again. The shingling is nearly complete, there are steps to the upstairs 2nd floor. The tub/shower modules are in the house, and the plumber has started putting in the pipes/drains already! The skylights in the bonus room are in. Alot on the plate for this week. The footings will be poured for the wrap around porch. Once the footings are poured work will begin on the porch--the posts, the roof, etc. Windows in the house will go in sometime this week, as well. The basement floor is getting poured, too. Not sure if siding will start this week or next. Lots going on this week!! I met with cabinet people last week, have the laundry room finalized. Going with white beadboard cabinets, figure it may be the only room I can get away with white all over and that it won't get too dirty! Still torn on what to do with a vanity and a corner cabinet in the master bath. Apparently there is no such thing as a ready to buy corner cabinet that is 36" deep, so I need to figure something out for that! The kitchen cabinet layout is still up in the air a little bit, too. We did go look at the appliances the day after Thanksgiving, but I don't think I saw exactly what I was picturing so I have to look some more.
So today out at the house, there was a WOLF in the back yard. I totally freaked out. The kids were in the front playing and Mike's Dad saw it first in the back yard. It then dashed into the neighbor's yard, and disappeared. The kids found wolf tracks by our garage doors. So I am totally freaked by this and ready to fence in the entire yard. I'm not sure I am ready to be a "country girl", and totally scared of anything more than rabbits and squirrels running through the yard. I do wish I would've had my camera, though.
I can't wait to post recent pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment