Saturday, November 3, 2007

Another great weather weekend

We have had no rain or bad weather at all. That is simply amazing, given that it is now November, and November is so unpredictable. As long as we don't get snow or heavy rains anytime soon, we should be okay.

Sadly, my camera is not in my possession. How can I cope without my camera? ? It is almost like a 4th child...I rarely leave home without it. It was sent to Sony to be fixed, and we should have it back within 2 weeks. I do have our old digital camera, which I pulled out of the closet, dusted it off, and reaquainted myself with it. Unfortunately the batteries didn't last long, and they are currently dead, so I need to buy new ones (rechargable!). I have pictures that are more recent, but can't upload or take more pictures until I get new batteries (which will be first thing tomorrow morning!!) I haven't driven by the house since Thursday, but Mike tells me a good portion of the garage roof is on, as well as the back of the house. I am assuming they hope to have it fully sheeted by the end of tomorrow. Mike, his brother, and Dad (and a couple other hired hands) have been working many days a week sun-up to sundown on the house. You guys are great! I'd like to bring you lunch tomorrow, but I don't want to miss the Packers kick off at noon! hehe I actually plan on bringing an early lunch to the guys. Mike told me not to rub it in that they won't be watching it, but hopefully they'll have a radio out there to listen to the game!
I'm excited to see the progress since a few days ago. It won't be long till there's a lot of time between notable progress, especially with plumbing and electric. Once the house is shingled and sided I wonder if I'll have as many pictures to post and as much to talk about.

Oh, and there are a couple friends who might have to battle it out to be our nanny (haha, I wish sometimes!) Don't worry, Morgan, you get first dibs : )

UPDATE: I found batteries! So there is a new picture. So the most recent picture I have is listed as November 1, 2007. It's a small picture, but I can't figure out how to make it bigger.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

thank god I still have 1st dibbs...i love those kids! Everything is looking great! very exciting!