a broken finger. Cal might be happy to share the same injury as an NFL quarterback. Boy am I glad though that Dallas lost in OT. It was a good game ( I really do watch alot of football).
So Cal went to the orthopaedic surgeon this morning and he is having surgery first thing tomorrow. Even though Cal isn't in pain really, the break is a bad one, and it's twisted as well. Cal is very nervous about it, with good reason. WHile Kaycey is a seasoned pro when it comes to doctors and hospitals, Cal's never had any major health issues/hospital visits, other than ear infections really.
Got to crop on Friday night for the first time in a long time! Hooray!! It was a fun at the store, and I'm so excited for Stephanie and her new company (I bought one of everything : )
I made this page Friday night...

I love it!
Our cabinet guy came to the house yesterday and finished putting in the kitchen cabinets. Hooray!!
Got to crop on Friday night for the first time in a long time! Hooray!! It was a fun at the store, and I'm so excited for Stephanie and her new company (I bought one of everything : )
I made this page Friday night...
I love it!
Our cabinet guy came to the house yesterday and finished putting in the kitchen cabinets. Hooray!!
2 comments:
Nice scrapbook page! And nice cabinets...wow, above and beyond, from the looks of it! Good luck with Cal's finger.
wow ~ I'm loving the kitchen, I can't wait to see it!
Very cute scrapbook page!
Good Luck to Cal ~ hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment