Spent my week doing MAD organizing!! I went through my tool box full of scrap stuff. Thought about selling the box, then realized I should really just renovate it's use. So I literally spent hours Friday sorting every last brad, button, and flower. It is an organizational showcase now :) Probably not for long! But it feels good to go through all that stuff now and then mostly to remember what I have. Spent lots of time going through pictures on the computer, too, to fill my album full of photoless layouts from page classed I've taught or kits I've bought (Holy cow, there are so many; I didn't count, but wowzers. So many.) But I've ordered a ton of pictures to put on those pages, so I can count those as complete soon enough. And, on top of all that, I also spent one night going through one album of Cal's and wrote dates and journaling (if I hadn't already). This all kids at school stuff is going pretty well. I'm getting lots accomplished ;) Looking forward to more scrap time...
need to buy:
*Jenni Bowlin memo(?) rubons with a school/cursive alphabet (I saw them in the latest Studio Calico kit...anyone know if these are Jenni Bowlin?)
*Maya Road chipboard tin with road signs (I am kicking myself for not buying them the other day at Hannah's!!)
2 comments:
I am always kicking myself for not getting scrapbooking items. Its always the ones I do get that I never use....but if I had that other one I would so use it...or at least that's what I tell myself. LOL
I'm jealous. I just can't bring myself to sorting my tool box.
Post a Comment