Monday, January 25, 2010

...catch up,part 2

I am realizing it would've been easier to do a ton of mini posts and change the date of the post. Oh well...I'll start doing it that way in February, no sense in changing things right this moment when I'm on a roll!

January 11-Sadie has her 2 month check up, but I decide to wait to start immunizations since she had been sick (and still had a bit of the cough left). She was a whopping 11 lbs even (54%) and 23 inches tall (74%). Oh so smiley.

Time to pack away the itty bitty baby clothes : ( I could squeeze her into some of them yet, but she is so long she can't stretch her legs completely in the 0-3 month clothes. On to 3-6 month clothes...goodbye teeny tiny clothes...


January 13-Cal scores his first basket in a game. Too bad the team lost, though. And I was so mad, I had my camera on a different setting so it wasn't taking the continuous shots. Oh well. Would've had the video camera there, but its broken : ( yep the brand new one. I just hope we are able to get the Christmas Eve service off of it. Maddie's singing was classic.

January 14-packed the maternity clothes away.
January 15-Cal's team wins their first game. He didn't score any baskets, but he got to be the captain for the night.

January 16--a busy day that began with a birthday party for a gal in Maddie's class, then a basketball game in the morning, then volunteering for the next basketball game, then a few hours to myself attending the 365 class at the Scrap. Store.

Later that night we all watched the football game. Sadie seriously sat and watched the game, too. Mike commented, "If Sadie stays up and watches this for much longer, she's going to think Peyton is her Dad." I found this comment hilarious.

Then I stayed up oh so late (12:30am) to clean and get things ready for Sadie's baptism on the 17th.

No comments: