Monday, January 18, 2010

365

I have a feeling my blog will be a long weekly post instead of a daily or multiple days in a week. It's just easier that way. Especially since I have at least been trying to keep daily notes.

I am taking part in a new class, "365 Abbreviated", at the Scrapbook Store, with my very good friend, Katherine, doing the instructing (check it out here). The point of the class is similar to the 365 Becky Higgins did that many of you know about (check out Becky's blog here) . But the abbr. version will not necessarily be based on a POTD (picture of the day) but whatever you want to make of it. Daily photo? Or perhaps weekly? Maybe snapshots throughout each month? Focus on Summer? I am doing mine centered around little Sadie's first year. How I wish I would've done something like this for the other kids. I am considering attempting an Abbreviated abbreviated version for the 3 older kids, since I don't necessarily have the journaling or details that I will keep for Sadie. Using the fun page protectors with the varied sized spaces (lots of 4x6 spaces to simply tuck in photos) in them will make this project oh-so-fun! I am thinking of sticking her little NKOTB onesie in a 5x7 slot : )

More on my recap of the past week or so soon.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Can't wait to see your final product! There's so much to try to remember, isn't there? Thank goodness I was already into scrapbooking and blogging when Katie was born! :) It makes it easier to keep track of the milestones and memories.