See all that dust?? And yes, that's still a Christmas tree up in the house. It's been serving as a great night light when getting up with Sadie.
Oy, and this is my wood floor under the table in the entryway. Ooo, look! A lucky penny.
laundry room overload

But on a happy note, I got these in the mail. Pretty much every possibility in this stack!! Excited to use the 8 1/2 x 11 actually in the kids' albums for stuff, from school.
And I got the laundry folded.
And there's carpet in the bonus room.
Now if only my side was functional, organized, & clean...definitely toward the top of the to do list!! Along with moving all the toys from the playroom into the bonus room. Kaycey is really looking forward to having her own room (she is getting the room that is currently the playroom).
p.s. as soon as I was done taking the photos, I got to work and dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned the floor : )
5 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, your house still looks cleaner than mine!
Exciting about the bonus room! You'll have to show us again when it's all organized. The dust will always come back again, so don't worry too much about that. Same with the laundry. :) I just checked out those WeR refills at Archiver's this weekend...are you using WeR albums now, or do they fit other ones? I'm going to use those for Tyler's pics, once I get around to it! He doesn't care enough for me to scrap every picture.
You made me laugh!!! Love the post!
I love that you posted so honestly about your house being messy. It makes me feel not so bad for the laundry shoot being full, the carpet needing a vacuum and the kids rooms needing a total overhaul! I cant wait to see what you do with the WeR stuff.
I'm so happy my room has carpet. I bet sometimes you really wish I was your nanny. :)
Post a Comment