Thursday, January 21, 2010

must haves (must wants)

Maya Road has insanely cute new stuff coming out. Must get a job to allow me to purchase almost everything in their newest CHA release!!! The chipboard, the canvas, the felt, the flowers, the ribbons, I want it all. http://mayaroad.typepad.com/mayaroad/

Thinking I need photoshop and this: http://www.gettotallyrad.com/
it is totally rad. Now if I can just figure out my camera : ) (In February, I am taking a class offered by Art's and given by a Canon rep.)

I want to put alot of the ideas to use that I found on this blog http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/
How anyone in the real world has that much time to make all that stuff just boggles my mind, though.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Love all the links. Ummmmy Maya Road, I gave Lee a list of the goodies I think she should order. And that idea room...now that is a bunch of really cute stuff I would want to create, but will. Thanks a lot for that one friend:)