Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CHA

CHA in Chicago on the 19th was great fun, as usual!! CHA is a Craft/Hobby Convention where vendors from all over the world come to show off their product and projects. Some companies offer projects to do, some give away free product. In any case, it is not to be missed!!

Here I am, at the Imaginisce booth! I made a cute headband using their schnazzy tools, the I-rock and I-top. The guy helping out was a riot!



Here's Katherine, my scrappy partner in crime, and I in the very talented Stephanie's booth, Bella Blvd.





I'm in love with lots of goodies this time around. Amy Tangerine, Simple Stories (hopefully will help with my addiction of We R page protectors--I own every configuration!), the itty bitty alphas at Prima, and of course, Bella Blvd!!! Just to name a few. My list of "must haves" is even longer--longer than I initially thought, after I went through the pictures I took! It's so inspiring and exciting to get to be a part of it.

No comments: