My mom and the girls waiting to get on the train:
Lainie (Maddie's doll) even got her hair done at the salon at the doll store. Trust me, it was worth the $20. Lainie comes with curly hair, and it was a rat's nest!! Turned out so cute.
So the girls got to pick out some things for Christmas from Grandma. Here's the girls with their goodies (but Kaycey was a wee bit bummed she decided to leave her doll at home).
at the Lego store. I really need to put Maddie into some acting classes.
at the top of the tower.

Um, the girls on the all glass overlook. Uh, no way was I or my mom stepping out on there. Maddie tried to make me and I screamed. I am surprised I was able to get that close, but I was looking through my camera, so it didn't seem so scary.
Um, the girls on the all glass overlook. Uh, no way was I or my mom stepping out on there. Maddie tried to make me and I screamed. I am surprised I was able to get that close, but I was looking through my camera, so it didn't seem so scary.
I actually was lying on the ground for this shot. But I think I will have to play with the color a bit to brighten the girls' faces. It seems a little blurry, too, but oh well.
1 comment:
Cute pics! What a fun day!
Post a Comment