Sunday, May 10, 2009

advice...

Never go to the grocery store while hungry and pregnant. (There were a few bags sitting on the island, too). While maybe just maybe it doesn't look like a whole lot of groceries for a family of 5, keep in mind, I don't know that I bought things to make a single meal. Yikes.


Lots of cereal (only the good kinds, of course--cocoa krispies, corn pops, honey smacks), doritos, tortilla chips, and pretzels. I bought a giant box of bomb pops, double stuffed mint oreos, tomato juice, candy (smarties, tootsie rolls, and kit kats) and drumsticks (ice cream cones). I rarely buy all that stuff! I'm more of a "salty" person, opposed to a "sweets" person. Okay, except for the mint oreos, thats a regular item in the house...


I have so much more to post, but I'll have to do it in pieces! More tomorrow, perhaps...

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Ha! I love that post! It's just so true. Mmm, I could really go for drumsticks right about now. And I already had brownies & ice cream tonight.

Beth said...

Too funny!! My kind of shopping.

Katherine said...

When can I come over and eat. I'm not pregnant, but I'm always hungry especially for that menu!