So this big huge storm tonight caused our power to go out temporarily. Once the power went back on, the TV did not. Mike has been messing with it, but he thinks there was a power surge that caused both TVs in the house to blow out. Neither TV in the house will go on (even though everything else in the house is working).
I don't watch much TV anyhow. Even during the day, Maddie and I watch very little, if any, TV (once in a while a movie or two); it's still a bummer to know we might have to go buy a new one. And a bummer that our big screen won't get moved upstairs in the bonus room for the kids to watch movies on and play video games, if indeed, it is shot. I hope some how magically they will work tomorrow. But Mike thinks they are goners.
At least we're not internet-less.
No comments:
Post a Comment