I think I spoke too soon when I was feeling alot better in the past couple weeks, because yesterday morning was not good. Perhaps it has something to do with the busy weekend we had. I stood up in my friend, Nikki's, wedding. I had a pretty good time, too.
But, too much dancing + too many late nights= a not so good me.
But I took this awesome photo...perhaps wedding photography is in my future? Hehe.
I promise to do better at updating this thing. If these darn headaches would go away (pretty much have had a headache for a week now, nothing seems to help it), I'd spend more time on the computer like I used to : ) And there WILL be a flashback Friday this week! Don't get too excited, it's probably only a week's worth of stuff. But, fun nonetheless.
I also promise to start scrappin' more soon. I have to use some of the stuff to make room for all the new stuff I bought (October Afternoon Cherry Hill & Ducks in a Row, Imaginisce school, and Prima Mommy and Me!) Fun stuff.....
6 comments:
Cute pic! I am way jealous of your shopping trip. I should have sent a list for what to get for me. LOL
what a cute pic.
That's an awesome picture. Were you laying your little pregnant body on the ground to take it?
Hope you feel better!
Wpw. that's an amazing photo. I'm glad you had fun at the wedding, but sorry you're so tired! If you're feeling up to it, I'm going to the store tomorrow (Fri) during the day to crop!
I'd love to come to the store tomorrow, but Mike is gone till SUnday, so I'll be home carting kids around to sleepovers, birthday parties, and baseball practice!
Actually, they were standing on a picnic table when I took the picture!
Very cute picture. I hope the headache goes away soon!
Post a Comment