pumpkin patch photography taken by Kaycey
Our school hosts a carnival-like party called Pumpkin Patch. Everyone was so excited to go, seeing it would be our first year at the school, and there has been talk about it at church since school began! There are carnival-like games and prizes, a chilli supper, a bake sale, silent auction, raffle baskets, and a pumpkin carving contest. Unfortunately, Maddie came home sick from school last Friday, and Cal had been sick since Wednesday (the 21st)--some sort of flu bug. Yuck. Kaycey and I were both put on tamiflu to prevent us from getting the flu. So far, it's working. I also had both the seasonal flu shot and H1N1 shot. SO here's hoping for a healthy winter!! Anyhow, so just Kaycey and I went to the Pumpkin Patch party; and she decided to take pictures to show Cal. She also played extra games to win prizes for both Maddie and Cal. She even won three real, live goldfish!! I guess we are now officially pet owners. We dug out our little fish tank from a box in the basement, and filled it up. Amazingly, the fish are even still alive!
Our school hosts a carnival-like party called Pumpkin Patch. Everyone was so excited to go, seeing it would be our first year at the school, and there has been talk about it at church since school began! There are carnival-like games and prizes, a chilli supper, a bake sale, silent auction, raffle baskets, and a pumpkin carving contest. Unfortunately, Maddie came home sick from school last Friday, and Cal had been sick since Wednesday (the 21st)--some sort of flu bug. Yuck. Kaycey and I were both put on tamiflu to prevent us from getting the flu. So far, it's working. I also had both the seasonal flu shot and H1N1 shot. SO here's hoping for a healthy winter!! Anyhow, so just Kaycey and I went to the Pumpkin Patch party; and she decided to take pictures to show Cal. She also played extra games to win prizes for both Maddie and Cal. She even won three real, live goldfish!! I guess we are now officially pet owners. We dug out our little fish tank from a box in the basement, and filled it up. Amazingly, the fish are even still alive!
fish photo taken by Cal
No comments:
Post a Comment