Diapers and wipes...check!
teeny, tiny lil hats all clean...check!
Some of the toys Maddie and I dug out of the basement baby toy boxes & cleaned off...check!

Baby car seat, all clean, belts adjusted, and ready to go...check!!

swing....check! (even though we couldn't get it working at first even after putting in brand new batteries...Mike gave it a good shove and all of a sudden it worked)

Baby Girl---21 days or less! (who doesn't quite officially have a name yet...Mike has recently decided just in case it's a boy we should have a name picked, too)
HINT: all potential girl names end in the "ee" sound
3 comments:
How sweet all the little stuff is. I forgot how small it all is. :) So sorry I couldn't be at your baby shower last night. I hate the flu!
Oh, how cute all of that stuff is!
It was great to see you...can't wait to meet that sweet little baby that is on her way and fast approaching! :)
Post a Comment