Got to get ready...I'm going out to dinner with a couple friends that I haven't seen since May!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Whoa!!
I went to this resale shop for the first time today, and HOLY COW! I have never been to such a great resale shop. I am all about resale, hand-me-downs, and rummages, etc. But this store was loaded--and everything was literally like new. American Girl dolls/clothes/furniture, name brand clothes & other clothes in MINT condition, shoes like new (even baseball and soccer shoes!), toys galore, books & movies up the wahzoo, strollers of every make and model, cribs, playpens, dressers, changing tables, playhouses, desks, play kitchens, the list could go on forever... I was debating over a playpen. Ours is ancient. I didn't buy it, yet...but I think I will go back and buy one of them. There were 3 of them out, between $45 & $55. They were all newer models (the ones that go for $100+ at Target) with the bassinet-like thing in it for a newborn to sleep in and the changing table/pad that comes off. They were all even neutral colors, and seriously, immaculately NEW. They looked unused. I almost bought a wooden high chair, too, for $28. Our high chair is missing...not sure where it is! Since Mike wants 8 more kids, we better stock up on the baby gear, right (lol!)? Oh, I am so excited for my finds, and plan on going to this store many times in the future!!! I'll post pics of my finds soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well hello...where is it?!
Post a Comment