Friday, November 6, 2009

feelin' crafty : )

So I made my thank you's & delivered them--and so proud of myself because I used only my paper scraps! I worked a teeny bit on my maya road mini baby book using this ADORABLE collection of goodies:





I also made this banner (a kit I purchased from Hannah's...I had a coupon!) The photos don't really do it justice. It's made using Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry line...I have to say, I love the colors in this line!! I'm excited to use the scraps to make a mini thankful/grateful book.

Started my baby announcements...planned on having them done other than adding the photo and the details. Figured I'd bring them to the hospital and fill in the blanks. Now I'm thinking I like how it looks all typed up, which means I'd have to finish them once I came home (not sure I'll feel like doing that!!) Hmmm...anyways, I'm using this paper from Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg collection. Was looking for something girly and fallish. May have to get more. Trying hard to keep them simple and inexpensive, but we all know how that ends up : )
Wow, 6 1/2 days or LESS to go!!! Yikes!!!! Guess I should pack my bags...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

The banner looks great. Now I wish I would have bought one too although I do not have a nice fireplace mantle to hang it on. I'll just have to visit it in your home when I come to see the new babe...HInt, hint!