For real this time. Less than two weeks. Maybe even less than the ten days I currently have written on the calendar... Mildly freaking out. Not about having a fourth child so much, but about having the house clean (which I've been cleaning like crazy constantly, just seems like it's never clean though!) About
having the baby (totally freaking out about having a c-section. Or anything to do with the hospital "stuff".) Wondering if I'm forgetting anything. Hoping to finish so many projects I've started (the bathroom frames hung up, make the thankful banner I bought from Hannah's last week, finish the baby mini book I started making, the 8x8 calendar I barely started for the baby, working on finishing my December Daily book I made for last year but never finished (which I am totally okay with. It'll be a fun year to do a book like that with a new baby : ) working on thank you cards--which I'm in the process of making, baby announcements--which I wanted to have made when I go to the hospital so all I have to do is literally print the photo and fill in the blanks, and send (and I am desperately trying to find a good fallish/girly double sided paper for this, and I may have to drive back down to Archiver's or Hannah's to get some! I know what I want to make, it's just getting the paper to do it. I was thinking one from the Bo Bunny Delilah line??

Oh, I'm taking suggestions by the way.) I know that's an awful lot of creative stuff to have on my plate right now. But, oh well. Trying to take advantage of the free time now. So I can sleep when the baby sleeps : )
2 comments:
Hey, don't freak out. The doctors & nurses will take good care of you, and you'll be great! Having that little girl will make it all worth it. And...don't freak out about all of your projects. You can always do them after the baby arrives. Like you have a whole year to finish the baby calendar (except for November). You could always just print out the calendars, and do the layouts later. :) Good luck! Can't wait to meet her!
WOW sounds like you are on crazy pregnancy overdrive! You go girl. I am counting down with you...can't wait to meet little baby Watry.
Post a Comment