After going to bed Thanksgiving night, somehow, Maddie and I are the only ones in the house to catch whatever short-lived bug we caught. But short-lived as it was, it was yucky. I know it wasn't the food, because Maddie was already feeling icky and she hadn't eaten anything at all most of Thansgiving Day. Thankfully, I have a nice guy who held down the fort while I was in bed with a bucket : ( And Sadie even slept from 12:30-6am that night!! Dang, too bad I was curled in a ball for hours during the night, praying for my stomach to feel better!! At least Mike got a good night's sleep so he could manage the next day without me. I don't know that I got off the couch all day once I got out of bed, other than to take a shower in hopes that would make me feel better. I'm doing better today, still haven't had an appetite really. Mike and the 3 older kids are gone for the day to his Dad's side of the family Thanksgiving gathering. Sadie and I are hanging out at home. She's been sleeping most of the time. Wish I felt up to doing something, anything--a trip to a store, laundry, finish my December Daily so it's ready by Tuesday to start it up! Time to wake up, baby Sadie!! Another 12:30-6 would be grand if I could be sleeping during that time : )
2 comments:
Hope you are feeling better!
Ohhh...that was me last week. Ihope everyone feels better soon! I want to see that baby!!!!!!
Post a Comment